Love is in the air and all of us are getting ready to celebrate V-day with our special someone or to enjoy the freedom of being alone. Well, whether you are taken or flyin’ solo, you can make this Valentine’s day a musical affair with this compilation of songs to set the mood for the day.
For the Loved-Up Romeo-Juliets
Let your sweetheart know how you feel about him or her as you get ready for some snuggle session with your boo, with this playlist.
- Let’s Get it On – Marvin Gaye
- My Life would suck without you – Kelly Clarkson
- Teenage Dreams – Katy Perry
- Unchained melody – Righteous Brothers
- Love will keep us alive – Eagles
For the Single Soul
The independent woman who does not need a man to hold her hand or the super stud who wants to live large without anyone to hold him down, here are some songs to lift your spirits up amidst all the pink and red hearts flying through the air.
- Knock you down – Keri Hilson feat. Kanye West and Neyo (because not every time love works out the way you’d want it to)
- Me, Myself and I – G-Eazy and Bebe Rexha
- So what – P!nk(what better way to own your singlehood with power)
- What the hell – Avril Lavigne
- Single Ladies – Beyonce
For the ones stuck on the one-way traffic
You’ve been bitten by the love bug but it’s taking it’s time reaching your Juliet! Here’s some songs that will help cheer you up while you hope Cupid sends some arrows the way of your love.
- Can you love me again – John Newman
- You belong with me – Taylor Swift (well what other way to tell them the obvious without shouting it out to the world?)
- One way or another – One Direction
- I will always love you – Whitney Houston
- Why don’t you and I get together – Chad Kroeger